Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending
platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our public
launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia and Accel. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market. Our current engineering challenges are in the areas of logistics, credit risk modelling, fraud detection and automation of lending processes.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful,
sustainable and strategic technology driven solutions for Rupeek, from the ground up!
Why work with us?
- Engineering team consisting of past startup founders, IIT alumni and serial hackathon winners
- High standard of engineering quality and opportunity to work on a cutting edge tech stack
- Solve unique scalability challenges
- Learn how the India lending system works on the inside
- High impact role at fast paced growth company
- Work closely with designers and product managers to create the products and interactions that achieve our vision.
- Build efficient, robust, reusable front-end abstractions that power our website and apps.
- Ensure an outstanding user experience with thorough testing and debugging of UIs.
- Develop and maintain code quality standards and best practices.
- Enforce standards through regular code reviews.
- Write and maintain internal tools to help increase developer efficiency and effectiveness.
- 2+ years of experience shipping front end code
- Ability to craft pixel perfect web pages
- Empathy & common sense to understand user actions
- Deep knowledge of web technologies, e.g. HTML, CSS
- Experience debugging front-ends across multiple browsers
- Experience optimizing the speed and performance of websites
- Interest in staying current with new and evolving web technologies
- Passionate to learn from and contribute to the development of the team
- Experience with SASS or LESS is a plus.
- Experience with UI testing tools like Selenium or phantomJS or Karma or Jasmine is a plus.
Experience in task automation frameworks like Grunt or Gulp or Webpack is a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying