Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we’ve cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
We are Series-B funded, backed by top-tier investors such as Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and other marquee investors. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
- Own the overall health of the Production Environment as a priority and alongside also for other Lower Environments
- Inculcate a culture of building reliability into the ecosystem both on the Infrastructure and application side.
- The Lead SRE Engineer oversees and leads the activities of the junior SRE engineers
- Work towards SLA, SLO, and SLI as key KPIs and improve the overall observability of the system.
- Assist with day-to-day production issue management and work towards effective and timely RCAs. Open various communication channels for incident postmortems.
- Work towards effective on-call incident management process
- Proactively work towards testing the flexibility and resilience of the system
- Collaborate with the DevOps to understand deployment practices and processes and work towards iteratively improving the release pipeline to ensure a highly resilient deployment strategy, ideally with zero downtime
- Spearheads the necessary automation tools required for the job to get done.
- Work closely with the Director of DevOps to maintain the health of various key initiatives/deliveries as assigned.
- Strong knowledge in AWS Cloud Services
- Strong experience in Site Reliability management at scale
- Working experience in any SRE tools Grafana, Prometheus, APM, Log Aggregations tools, Terraform, configuration management tools, version control systems (Git), integrating with CI/CD
- Ability to do scripting (any one of Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, golang etc.).
- Strong experience in Container Technologies (Docker/ Kubernetes(GKE/EKS)) and in containerizing applications.
- Manage on-call rotations across continents, using a follow-the-sun model and handle incidence response to ensure high-availability
Preferred Qualifications :
- 5 - 7 years of hands-on experience in SRE
- Currently practicing SRE at a startup at scale or a products company and works well with different stakeholders
- Has a working experience on large scale infrastructure in Cloud and/or Hybrid Setup preferably with AWS Cloud.
- Is self-motivated and result-oriented and if needed, can be an individual contributor
Important Articles :
Rupeek funding history : https://www.owler.com/company/rupeek
Rupeek In Media : https://rupeek.com/rupeek-in-the-media?city=bengaluru